2018 (3rd Annual) WNY Cyber Security Conference
630 Bedford Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Tuesday, August 21st @ 9:00am - 4pm (EST)
Join us for our 3rd Annual Westchester NY Cyber Security Conference! This is your opportunity to hear from esteemed RSA & Black Hat speakers, regarding their unique thoughts and perspectives on current security issues, topics, and trends. There is no cost to attend; seating is limited.
We're excited to bring you multiple keynote speakers this year:
- Chris Roberts: Chief Security Architect, Acalvio Technologies; One of the world’s foremost experts on counter threat intelligence within the cyber security industry (best-known for his tweets on airplane security!)
- Chris Poulin: Principal/Director in Booz Allen Hamilton’s Strategic Innovation Group; Leading up the Internet of Things security strategy for their Dark Labs
- Keith Rayle, Fortinet Strategist, Security expert with over 20 years of direct experience
- Verticals Panel, Members of the Westchester Cyber Security community will field your questions on how they achieved cybersecurity success.
Additionally, conference attendees can enjoy:
- Light breakfast and gourmet lunch
- Exclusive conference gift
- Vendor booths with special giveaways & prizes
- 4 CPE Credit Hours
for this event may allow release of your contact information to listed event sponsor(s).