2018 (3rd Annual) WNY Cyber Security Conference
630 Bedford Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Tuesday, August 21st @ 9:00am - 4pm (EST)
Join us for our 3rd Annual Westchester NY Cyber Security Conference! This is your opportunity to hear from esteemed RSA & Black Hat speakers, regarding their unique thoughts and perspectives on current security issues, topics, and trends. There is no cost to attend; seating is limited.
We're excited to bring you multiple keynote speakers this year:
- Chris Roberts: Chief Security Architect, Acalvio Technologies; One of the world’s foremost experts on counter threat intelligence within the cyber security industry (best-known for his tweets on airplane security!)
- Chris Poulin: Security Heretic, Maker and Breaker of Technology. Chris began his career in the U.S. Navy, where he managed global networks and created software for the DoD intelligence community. Although, he specializes in IoT security, Chris fancies himself a renaissance geek and autodidact, dabbling is such varied interests as rock climbing to mentoring technology start-ups to woodworking.
- Keith Rayle, Fortinet Strategist, Security expert with over 20 years of direct experience .Executive level security consulting, to include program/portfolio creation and management. Provided board level reporting, security strategy creation and implementation, and global business security integrations.
- Verticals Panel, Members of the Westchester Cyber Security community will field your questions on how they achieved cybersecurity success.
Additionally, conference attendees can enjoy:
- Light breakfast and gourmet lunch
- Exclusive conference gift
- Vendor booths with special giveaways & prizes
- 4 CPE Credit Hours
for this event may allow release of your contact information to listed event sponsor(s).
Westchester Cyber Security Conference
We have reached our maximum occupancy for this event. That said, if you would like to attend - please email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list.