2018 (6th Annual) WNY Cyber Security Conference
Burchfield Penney Art Center - 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo NY 14222
Tuesday, August 14th @ 8:30am - 4pm (EST)
Join us for our 6th Annual Western NY Cyber Security Conference! This is your opportunity to hear from esteemed RSA & Black Hat speakers, regarding their unique thoughts and perspectives on current security issues, topics, and trends. There is no cost to attend; seating is limited.
We're excited to bring you multiple keynote speakers this year:
- Chris Roberts: Chief of Adversarial Research and Engineering One of the world’s foremost experts on counter threat intelligence within the cyber security industry (best-known for his tweets on airplane security!)
- Chris Poulin: Security Heretic, Maker and Breaker of Technology, Exists in the Collision of Digital and Physical; leading up the Internet of Things security strategy for their Dark Labs
- Ladi Adefala Fortinet Strategist, As a FortiGuard Labs cyber security expert with Fortinet, Adefala advises and engages clients and executive leaders on cyber security strategies and risk management in a number of industry segments, including Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Utilities/Energy, and numerous federal and state government agencies.
- Verticals Panel: We've assembled a group of experts to share their experiences about the road to cyber security success. Be sure to bring the cyber security questions that keep you burning the midnight oil.
Additionally, conference attendees can enjoy:
- Full breakfast and gourmet lunch
- Exclusive conference gift
- Vendor booths with special giveaways & prizes
- Outdoor cocktail reception with live band
- 4 CPE Credit Hours
for this event may allow release of your contact information to listed event sponsor(s).